We take Covid-19 very seriously at Yvette Mann Podiatry. The health and safety of our patients and staff is paramount. Infection control standards at Yvette Mann Podiatry are always high, however additional measures are taken during COVID-19.
Please be reassured that at both Luck’s Yard Clinic and the Bourne Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Clinic we are continuing to do our upmost to keep you safe when you come for your appointment. This includes:
- Diligent thorough cleaning before and after your visit including the wiping down of all surfaces.
- Airation of the room at all times (open windows)
- The wearing of appropriate PPE including gloves, apron and masks.
- The completion of Covid Consent Forms prior to your appointment.
- Temperature taking on arrival
On arrival at Luck’s Yard Clinic, patients are required to wait outside the practice to be collected by their practitioner.
On arrival at The Bourne Chiropractic and Rehabilitation Clinic, patients are required to wait in their cars in the driveway to be collected by their practitioner.
All patients are required to wear a mask to attend the clinics.
Please do not attend clinic if you have active Covid-19 symptoms or are awaiting the results of a Covid-19 test. If you are unable to attend clinic due to Covid-19 please contact 01483 310298 to let us know at your earliest convenience.