You will be aware that the Coronavirus advice is updated on a daily basis and as a health clinic we feel it important that you know what measures we have taken to ensure that both patients and staff stay safe.
If you are a patient with any concerns about attending your appointment with us, please contact the clinics on the numbers shown at the top and bottom of the website to discuss this.
These include anyone with the following symptoms and have been in contact with an infected person, or recently visited any of the affected areas.
If you think you have symptoms – a fever, a cough shortness of breath – use the 111 online coronavirus service to find out what to do next.
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital.
We are following Local Infection Control Policies:
All of our staff are fully updated and we follow these procedures as a matter of course:
- We have hand sanitisers in Reception and in every treatment room
- We have paper towels in the bathroom – please use to dry your hands and discard in the bin
- We have air purifiers in Reception and each treatment room.
- Hand washing: our therapists wash their hands with soap before and after all procedures. They also use hand sanitisers.
- Broken skin is covered with a waterproof dressing.
- Bench Cleaning – after each treatment per patient, the treatment table is cleaned with an antibacterial wipe.
- Our therapists wear gloves when there is direct contact with blood, body fluid, non-intact skin or mucous membrane, after which the gloves are discarded and hands washed with soap & water.
Please be assured that we are keeping up to date with all developments and advice from both the Government and Public Health England and will continue to take the necessary precautions.
If you require further information on Government advice to employers please click on this link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/guidance-to-employers-and-businesses-about-covid-19/guidance-for-employers-and-businesses-on-covid-19